Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking for Halal Subway Restaurants Nearby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member donixo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2025
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Looking for Halal Subway Restaurants Nearby

    Hi everyone,

    I’m looking for a reliable way to find Subway restaurants that serve halal options. I travel frequently and sometimes struggle to locate a Subway near me that offers halal meat. Does anyone know of a website, app, or community resource that lists halal-certified Subway locations?

    Ideally, it would include up-to-date information and maybe even user reviews. I’d also love tips on how to confirm halal status if I’m unsure while traveling. Any recommendations or personal experiences would be really helpful.

    Thanks in advance for your guidance!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member cofali's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2024
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for Halal Subway Restaurants Nearby

    Hi!

    Finding halal Subway locations can be a bit tricky since it depends on the country and even the city. One useful approach is to check Subway’s official website, as some regions list halal-certified locations. Another reliable method is using a halal Subway finder, like the Zabihah app or website, which is a community-driven guide with up-to-date listings and reviews. Google Maps can also help; you can search for “halal Subway” and read recent user reviews. Still, the safest approach is to call ahead and confirm the halal status with the restaurant. I’ve personally found Zabihah to be the most reliable when traveling internationally.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •